Elbow ROM - Black
A universal Range of Motion (ROM) brace that is ideal for providing fixed or controlled ROM at the elbow.
- The joint allows the elbow to be fixed at a predetermined angle or set to allow limited ROM.
- The polyethylene shells can be adjusted in length and have towel lined pads with adjustable circumferential straps.
- The brace is lightweight and is useful post operatively or in the management of various elbow conditions.
- Tendon and ligament injuries or repairs
- Chronic elbow injuries
- Collateral ligament reconstructions
- Elbow hyperextension
- Range of motion control post injury
- Tennis elbow release Triceps tendon repair