This interactive and informative seminar will help to deliver an in-depth knowledge of TFCC injury.
Our first speaker:
Mr Thomas Eriksson, Certified Orthotist at Idrottskliniken Anatomic, Stockholm Sweden in 1991. Since then he has worked in a variety of clinical roles working on orthotic rehabilitation. In 1991 he began to work in research and development of new orthotic products. Since 2002 Thomas has focused on innovative product development. He holds 30 individual
patents and design protection.
Our second speaker:
Mr Michael Robert Boland, MBChB, FRCS, FRACS.
Mr Boland is in private practise on Auckland’s North Shore. He has worked throughout the world and has a particular interest in ulnar sided wrist pain, lecturing on this subject at multiple international meetings.
9am - 11am Mr Thomas Eriksson
- TFCC from a Scandinavian perspective
- The development process of the TFCC splint and the basic concept
- Detailed presentation on the design features, biomechanics and function
- TFCC wrists, elbow part, compression sleeves, fitting, tips and tricks
11am - 12pm Mr Michael Boland
- Overview anatomy of the wrist, Classifications of TFCC lesions
- Differential Diagnosis of Ulnar Sided Wrist Pain
- Surgical Management of TFCC Lesions
Lunch 12pm - 1pm
1pm - 3pm - Mr Thomas Eriksson
- Soft Splinting
- NRX concept, introducing NRX® Strap, NRX® Double and NRX® Plus
- ARX concept, introducing ARX® Soft Strap
- Applications for finger extensions and flexion pulls of DIP/PIP/MCP
- Applications for thumb,Wrist, Elbow
- Shoulder applications for CVA/Stroke with ErixThree Neuro and NRX® Strap.
$50.00 NZD Per Person
Saturday 18 May 2019
72-112 Green Ln E, Ellerslie
Auckland, New Zealand
Download PDF version here